ITV’s ‘Victoria’ tells the love story between Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and is one of the most famous royal romances in history.
This On Location tour should be timed to include a visit to the treasure filled Chatsworth House and your garden loving clients will be thrilled by the leisurely visits to three former winners of the prestigious Historic Houses Association/Christies Garden of the Year Award
Other highlights include:
- A tea-tasting session at Wedgwood, the home of fine china, porcelain, and luxury accessories.
- A full day at the brand new Royal Horticultural Society’s Flower Show at Chatsworth.
- Renishaw Hall, the first of the three winners of the HHA/Christies Garden of the Year Award, home of the Sitwell family for over 350 years.
- Another ‘Victoria’ On Location visit this time to Castle Howard which was also used for the filming of Brideshead Revisited. It’s the second of the HHA/Christies award winning gardens.
- Free time in the great Viking city of York.
- Newby Hall, the third of your HHA/Christies Garden of the Year winners.