A delightful itinerary which circles from Munich to Vienna and back. With visits to Salzburg, Innsbruck and the stunning countryside of Austria, Slovenia and Bavaria, the tour is set against the backdrop of the life and music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, one of the greatest composers ever known. Concerts and special dinners form an important part of this lovely tour, and there is plenty of sightseeing in the cities and the countryside to make each day memorable.
* Nine nights in Salzburg, Vienna, the Austrian Lake District, the Austrian Tyrol and Munich
* Guided city tours in Vienna, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Munich
* Concerts and highlight dinners
* Free time for shopping and personal sightseeing
* The itinerary can be customised to suit your clients’ requirements