This tour could be just what you’re looking for to start a conversation with your contacts at your local museum or art gallery as this tour that focuses on the Arts and Crafts Movement in general and William Morris and close encounters with a legacy that lives on. It could also make a very attractive theme for a Girls Getaway to the Cotswolds and London.
• A ‘Harry Potter meets Alice in Wonderland ’ tour in Oxford.
• A special tour of William Morris’ home at Kelmscot Manor.
• A viewing of the Faringdon collection of paintings.
• A tour of the Arts and Crafts Museum in Chipping Campden and shopping time at the Gallery at the Guild in Chipping Campden.
• A special tour of the Arts and Crafts garden at Hidcote Manor.
• A curator led tour of the Arts and Crafts Galleries at the Wilson Art Gallery Cheltenham
• Rodmarton Manor, one of the last great country houses to be built in the traditional way.
3 nights Oxfordshire : London 2 nights