Not many people know this but the great maritime city of Liverpool is THE place to go for those interested in embroidery and needlework. Use the non-stop flights into Manchester and then fly home from London. Tour highlights include:
- An upstairs downstairs tour of Speke Hall and their collection of Mortlake tapestries.
- A special tour of the Elizabeth Hoare Gallery at the spectacular Anglican cathedral.
- A viewing of the ecclesiastical vestments at the Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King.
- The remarkable 17th century stumpwork at the Lady Lever Art Gallery
- A Magical Mystery Beatles tour of Liverpool.
- A ferry ‘cross the Mersey to visit Voirrey Embroidery
- A special tour of the V&A in London and a full day at the Royal College of Needlework.
Liverpool Liverpool 3 nights : London 3 nights.