This world renowned event takes place annually in May at Badminton House, the Gloucestershire seat of the Duke of Beaufort. It is one of only six annual Concours Complete International (CCI) Four Star events as classified by the Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI) and attracts internationally renowned competitors from all over the world.
• Transfers to the Georgian city of Bath for the first 4 night’s accommodation.
• Daily transfers to and from Badminton including Friday’s focus on Dressage
• The thrills and spills of Saturday’s challenging cross country course
• The final day of the show jumping competition when the overall winner is revealed.
• Transfers to London for 2 nights with optional theatre
• Transfers to LHR for the return flight home