Based largely in the Oxfordshire Cotswolds this itinerary takes a closer look at the Woodstock Textile Trail and after some retail therapy in Bath, one of the treatments at the Thermae Bath Spa will round off a very pleasant day. On the return to London, you’ll see where the Duchess of Cambridge spent her formative years. The tour includes:
• A viewing of the ecclesiastical vestments at Christ Church Cathedral.
• Wall hangings, embroideries and tapestries on the Woodstock Textile Trail.
• Time for self improvement at Herbs for Healing.
• A relaxing swim in the roof top pool at the Thermae Bath Spa.
• A look at the Duchess of Cambridge’s early years in and around Bucklebury.