Museums and Art Galleries are always looking for something different as a fund raiser. Use the non-stop services into the user friendly Manchester Airport and offer them a unique programme that includes:
• Curator led tours of stunning collections of paintings by the pre-Raphaelites, L S Lowry and David Hockney.
• The Parsonage in Haworth, the famous home to the Bronte sisters.
• Inspirational sculpture by Sir Henry Moore.
• Sketching opportunities in largely unchanged locations used by J M W Turner in the early 19th century.
• Treasure filled Chatsworth, the Palace of the Peaks.
• World class theatre in the round at Manchester’s Royal Exchange.