Let’s talk about a long weekend or a 5-6 night programme to London based on this pick ‘n’ mix selection of shopping experiences. These ideas are just for starters!
• A Friday airport transfer that takes you straight to a hunt for treasures at the Bermondsey Square Antiques Market.
• A Saturday morning at the bustling Portobello Road market and English Afternoon Tea at Harrods or Fortnum and Mason.
• Spend Sunday with thousands of Londoners at Petticoat Lane and Spitalfields Market.
• Add in a day of ‘By Royal Appointment’ shopping.
• Include a side trip to the 130 plus designer outlet boutiques at Bicester Village
• A foodie day out in London.
London 4 nights or 6 nights.