You may not have considered Stratford upon Avon as a destination for a pre or post cruise add on but if you look at a map, it is easily doable as a 3 night visit. If you take a closer look at the way the town is interpreting the life and times of William Shakespeare and Elizabethan England. Your clients will be both impressed and excited by it especially when you add a day in the Cotswolds as well. Highlights include:
- A themed walking tour of the Oxford Colleges.
- The magnificence of Blenheim Palace, ‘Capability’ Brown’s great showpiece garden.
- Visits to the Shakespeare Houses where the costumed interpreters bring Elizabethan England vividly to life.
- Jaw dropping history at imposing Warwick Castle or for motoring enthusiasts, an afternoon at the British Motor Museum at Gaydon.
- An evening performance at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- A circular tour of famous Cotswold villages and market towns and a visit to privately owned Sudeley Castle.
- Waddesdon Manor, built by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild to display his outstanding art treasure collection and to entertain the fashionable world.