Here’s a stately homes and gardens tour that you’re unlikely to see in any tour operator’s brochure. It brings together 5 award winning gardens and a memorable day at the Chelsea Flower Show.
• A special tour of the fabulous Savill Garden, one of Britain’s greatest ornamental gardens
• Exbury Gardens home to the world renowned Rothschild Collection of rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias, rare trees and shrubs and award winner in 2001
• The superb 18th century landscaped gardens surrounding a house built on a Cistercian monastery at Forde Abbey and award winner in 1992
• The Abbotsbury Subtropical Gardens, celebrating their 250th anniversary in 2015 and home to the famous Abbotsbury Swannery and award winner in 2012
• The Pyramid shaped yew trees and formal gardens at spectacular 15th Century privately owned Athelhampton House and award winner in 1997
• The beautiful 8 acre treasure garden at Heale House designed by Harold Peto in Edwardian and Tudor styles and the very first award winner in 1984