This itinerary is packed with former winners of the fiercely contested Historic Houses Association/Christies Garden of the Year Award. Being based in the Cotswolds for 3 nights further enhances its appeal and the tour concludes with a wonderful, colour and scent filled day at the annual Hampton Court Flower Show. This programme is spot on for those knowledgeable garden contacts of yours who, being too busy in their own gardens in the spring may well say yes to this particular Collection of Excellence. Highlights include:
- Blenheim, famous for its Capability Brown landscape and the Formal Gardens that surround the Palace
- Sudeley Castle, often described as the most romantic castle in England.
- Coughton Court, winner of the Award for Garden Excellence from the World Federation of Rose Societies
- Kiftsgate Court, the glorious achievement of 3 generations of women gardeners
- Bourton House, a garden of surprises and contrasts and flamboyant in the summer months
- Barnsley House Gardens, created by the internationally renowned garden designer Rosemary Verey
- Iford Manor, a fine example of Italian architecture in an English hillside setting.