Timed to coincide with the first of the Chelsea Flower Show members only days, this 9-night tour includes leisurely visits to old favourites like Kew Gardens and RHS Wisley. Out in the English countryside and based in the city of Bath during its arts festival, other highlights include:
• The stunning 18th century gardens at Stourhead and Iford Manor.
• The lovely, privately owned gardens at the Abbey House, Malmesbury
• Internationally renowned Highgrove, the private residence of HRH The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall.
• The magnificent tree and shrub collections at the National Arboretum, Westonbirt.
• The new Churchill Memorial Garden at Blenheim Palace.