Topped and tailed with visits to some of London’s top attractions these few days in the English countryside begin and end with a royal flourish. In between families both young and old can peer through the mists of time for a glimpse of the dim and distant past at Stonehenge and discover Portsmouth, the flagship of maritime England.
• Changing the Guard at Windsor Castle.
• A step back in time visit to Stonehenge and Old Sarum en route for the waterfront city of Portsmouth.
• A full day of HMS Victory, the Mary Rose and a harbour cruise at the Historic Dockyard.
• A insight into the Normandy landings at the D Day Museum
• Living History at Hampton Court Palace.
London 2 nights : Portsmouth 2 nights : London 3 nights.