This tour visits many of the ‘On Location’ sites in London and the English countryside or as the starting point for a family friendly itinerary with hints of ‘That Boy’ which takes in Bath, the Cotswolds and Oxford before returning to London. Highlights include:
• A full day tour of Harry Potter locations in London including Platform 9 ¾
• No 4 Privett Drive and a walking tour of the Wiltshire village of Lacock.
• The fan vaulted cloisters of Gloucester Cathedral.
• A special walking tour of Oxford including Christ Church College.
• A tour of the Warner Brothers ‘Making of Harry Potter Studios’
• Other non Harry Potter must see visits while in London.
London 3 nights : Bath 1 night : Oxford 2 nights : London 1 night