If your church is thinking of a customised UK tour, this itinerary combines some of the must sees on their shopping list with a few less well known but rewarding places like the city of Hereford where they will be intrigued by a visit to privately owned Hampton Court Castle, a special tour of Hereford Cathedral and a viewing of the ancient Mappa Mundi, the Chained Library concluding with Choral Evensong. Other highlights include:
• Holy Trinity Church, Stratford, the baptismal and burial place of William Shakespeare.
• A close encounter with the costumed interpreters at the Shakespeare Houses.
• One of the most ambitious garden creations of our time at Hampton Court Castle.
• Privately owned Berkeley Castle.
• The Romans in Bath and Arthurian legends at Glastonbury Abbey.
• 2 free days in London.