Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter and Inspector Morse play important roles in this tour as does Sir Winston Churchill. Jane Austen’s home at Chawton and her burial place in Winchester Cathedral join with the treasure filled Waddesdon Manor also add something very special to the programme. Highlights include:
• A viewing of the ancient Winchester Bible in the Cathedral Library
• An Inspector Morse, Alice in Wonderland and Harry Potter On Location walking tour of Oxford
• A leisurely visit to Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
• The extensive art collection amassed by Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild at Waddesdon Manor
• Privately owned Dorney Court near Windsor.