For those looking for a London theatre tour that goes behind the scenes and offers more than evenings of outstanding West End productions, offer them a memorable front stage back stage tour, with a side trip to the Bard’s Birthplace and a matinee at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. Other highlights include:
- A backstage tour of the sumptuously decorated Royal Opera House
- A Walking tour of London’s Theatreland
- A Tour of the Globe Theatre, the Sam Wanamaker Playhouse and London’s Bankside.
- A Visit to the V&A Theatre Collection
- Going backstage at the National Theatre
- A side trip to Stratford upon Avon for a matinee performance.
- An entertaining actor led tour of the Theatre Royal Drury Lane
An optional evening at the first pub theatre opened since Shakespeare’s.