Let’s put some bubble, fizz and pleasant surprises into customised family London tours to London and to the list of must-sees for the first time visitor let’s talk about mixing some of the suggestions below. There are more where they came from.
• A speed boat ride on the River Thames
• A flight on the London Eye
• A river cruise to either the Tower of London or to the National Maritime Museum at Greenwich.
• A side trip to the Making of Harry Potter.
• A James Bond themed tour of London
• A visit to the newly opened galleries at the Imperial War Museum.
• A ‘Harry meets Alice’ side trip to Oxford.
• Become a code breaker at the WWII spy capital of Britain
• Half day Paddington Bear tour of London.
London 4 or 6 nights.