This England and Holland tour tells the story of the Separatists who in the early 17th century were part of a wider Puritan movement that wanted to reform the Anglican State Church. It follows their life and times in Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire and then takes you to Amsterdam and Leiden in Holland where they settled before the Mayflower voyage really began.
- A closer look at the life and times of John Bunyan.
- The Lincolnshire town of Boston where the Pilgrim Fathers were imprisoned
- A circular tour of Pilgrim Country including a special tour of Scrooby Manor Scrooby where William Brewster grew up
- A visit to Gainsborough Old Hall where the Separatists met
- An overnight North Sea cruise to Rotterdam
- A visit the Pilgrim Fathers Church at Delfshaven, the Dutch departure point for the Speedwell
- A private tour of the Pilgrim Fathers Museum
- 2 days in London at the start of the tour and a final day in Amsterdam at the end