If you want to a genuinely close living history encounter with Old England and you’re cruising in and out of the east coast port of Harwich this 4 nighter will tick all the boxes. It includes leisurely paced visits to stately homes, stunning gardens both large and small, 2 cathedrals, pubs, tearooms, American connections and some of the prettiest villages in England. If a close encounter with our shared heritage is on the agenda, this tour ticks all the boxes. Highlights include:
• The Elizabethan Age Revealed at Kentwell Hall
• A Dick Francis themed tour of Newmarket, the horseracing capital of Britain
• A leisurely look at some Suffolk villages including Lavenham
• Magnificent Hatfield House and its famous garden.
• Choral Evensong in St Albans Cathedral