If the Chelsea Flower Show or the Hampton Court Flower Show is on your agenda for 2015 or 2016, take my advice and slip into the heart of England through the BHX gateway and visit a number of gardens that can be tailored to suit the season. Jazz it up with a game of croquet, a pub lunch, an English Afternoon Tea and some free time for shopping and with your jet lag parked in rural England, head for London bright eyed and bushy tailed for a day at the garden show of your choice, more shopping time and the West End show of your choice. Highlights include:
• Privately owned gardens taking part in the National Garden Scheme.
• The great Arts and Crafts garden at Hidcote Manor.
• Award winning gardens at Kiftsgate Court, Bourton House and Chenies Manor.
• An optional evening at the famous Pudding Club.
• A day at either the Chelsea Flower Show or the Hampton Court Flower Show.