This travel less sing more tour traces different aspects of church history and visits a number of important sites where their individual stories are revealed by entertaining local experts. Using the fast rail link to and from London highlights include:
- A private tour of York Minster, Afternoon Tea and Choral Evensong
- Fountains Abbey one of the largest and best preserved ruined Cistercian monasteries in England and the Georgian Studley Water Garden.
- Rievaulx Abbey, the former centre for the White Monks
- A Bridsehead Revisited tour of Castle Howard
- The magnificent ruins of Whitby Abbey and it’s associations with Bram Stoker’s novel Dracula.