Scotland is the home of golf and our tour includes guaranteed tee times on many of the country’s most famous courses atGullane, Gleneagles and of course St Andrews. We’re not forgetting the non-golfers either as an alternate programme of sightseeing and other activities can be arranged. The tour can be operated at any time of year, but our recommendation would be between April and September. Accommodations can be tailored to suit your customer’s needs.
Golfing highlights include:
- a loosener on the North Berwick course and then 5 further rounds of golf at Gullane, 2 of the St Andrew’s courses and then the Queen’s and the Kings courses at Gleneagles.
Non-golfer highlights include:
- A sightseeing tour of Edinburgh including the Castle and the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
- The Japanese garden at Biggar Park, privately owned Mellerstain and some ex-woollen factory shopping in the Borders.
- A St Andrews city tour that includes the cathedral and university, where Prince William was a student.
- Privately owned Scone Palace and Stirling Castle
- A visit to the world famous Burrell Collection in Glasgow