If you play golf and have female friends/clients who play regularly, invite them to travel to England with you where a Cotswolds and London based itinerary could start a very productive conversation. Highlights include:
• A loosening-up day at a very well appointed nearby golf course.
• A round of golf, some shopping for antiques and tea and cakes at a privately owned garden.
• Another morning of golf and then a tour of the charming market towns of Stow on the Wold, Broadway and Chipping Campden.
• A mini Anglo-American Solheim Cup against a local women’s team.
• A visit to Blenheim Palace and some free time in the university city of Oxford.
• A free day in London and a final night at the theatre.
Cotswolds 5 nights : London 2 nights.