With Saturday and Sunday in London, head into the countryside on Monday morning for 4 nights in the Cotswolds where you will:
• Learn about the Cotswolds Arts and Crafts Movement past and present
• Enjoy time antique hunting and a couple of pub lunches.
• Discover what life was like for women in Elizabethan England at the Shakespeare Houses.
• Buy silk and velvet directly from Beckford Silk.
• Have a lesson in how to prepare, serve and partake in a traditional English Afternoon Tea.
• Take a Miss Alice de Rothschild’s tour of Waddesdon Manor.
• Relax with a free day in London and a final night at the theatre.