With families on holiday during July and August, those interested in horse riding will love the idea of going to this exciting event as it incorporates the British Open, Intermediate and Novice Championships, as well as the Amateur Championship and The Corinthian Cup. As well as a weekend of top class eventing there’s a shopping village and diverse attractions in the main arena with entertainment for all the family.
- Transfers to the Georgian city of Bath for the first 4 night’s accommodation
- Daily transfers to and from Gatcombe including Friday’s focus on Dressage and the Pony Club Jumping Competition
- Saturday’s challenging cross-country course, the Shetland Pony Grand National, Show Jumping in the Main Arena and the Fun Dog Show
- More cross-country competition and the British Open Show Jumping Championships.
- Time to enjoy the tented village shopping experience which includes indoor and outdoor clothing, ideas for the home and garden and everything for the horse and rider
- Transfers to London for 3-4 nights with optional theatre
- Transfers to LHR for the return flight home.
Image copyright Kit Houghton