If you’re looking for a really imaginative Girls Getaway, this tour will fit the bill. In addition to an Edible Flower demonstration and a Plot to Plate herb experience it also includes a day at the Blenheim Palace Flower Show, the annual ‘Feast’ at Waddesdon Manor and designer shopping at Bicester Village. Topped and tailed with London, the itinerary includes:
- An Edible Flower demonstration and English Afternoon Tea at the Manor House, Stevington
- The inspirational Blenheim Palace Flower Show and a celebration of the Capability Brown Tercentenary
- ‘Feast’, a festival at Waddesdon Manor inspired by Ferdinand de Rothschild’s historical ‘Baron’s Treat’.
- The Plot to Plate experience at the National Garden of the Herb Society at George Washington’s ancestral home at Sulgrave Manor
- A visit to either the Octagon Gallery at Whichford Pottery or to the award winning Daylesford Organic Farm and Farmshops
- Free time for designer outlet shopping at shopping at Bicester Village