With airside kerbside through Manchester Airport in next to no time, this 3 country tour starts with a tour of the art treasures at Chatsworth House and taking part in an annual Well Dressing event. You will be able to throw your own pot at Wedgwood and visit 12th Caernarfon Castle before spending 3 nights in Dublin. Other highlights include:
- Visits to some of the exquisite gardens in the Derbyshire Peak District
- Joining local villagers as they take part in the ancient tradition of Well Dressing
- Some shop ‘n’ ship retail therapy in the World Capital of Ceramics
- The great castles and gardens in North Wales
- A Dublin sightseeing tour that includes the National Botanic Gardens
- A side trip to see a couple of the outstanding gardens in County Wicklow
This tour works equally well in reverse, finishing with a couple of nights in London.