This 9-night tour will appeal to murder mystery book store owners, clients who enjoy an occasional crime novel and die-hard fanatics. The star of the show is Crimefest, one of the biggest crime fiction events in Europe which draws top crime novelists, readers, editors, publishers and reviewers from around the world. Other highlights include:
- A visit to the Sherlock Holme Museum
- An Inspector Morse, Lewis and Endeavour walking tour of Oxford
- A meander through some of M C Beaton’s favourite places in the Cotswolds
- A stroll along the Agatha Christie Mile on the English Riviera
- A tour of Agatha Raisin locations
- 4 days at Crimefest rubbing shoulders with internationally renowned writers
- An evening performance of the Mousetrap.