If you’re talking to your green fingered contacts about next year’s Chelsea (May) and Hampton Court (July) Flower Shows, they’re are likely to give you a one word response of ‘Wow’ to this itinerary because over a 7 night period it includes;
- Rousham, the under-visited masterpiece of William Kent, one of the founders of the English Landscape Movement
- The Arts and Crafts-style Hidcote Manor, an iconic garden of rooms.
- Sezincote, a 200-year-old Indian Palace set in a romantic landscape reminiscent of the Taj Mahal
- The majestic Water Terraces and Churchill Gardens set in a Capability Brown landscape at Blenheim Palace
- The Royal Gardens at Highgrove, the private residence of their Royal Highnesses The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall
- The outstanding Victorian garden surrounding Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild’s grandiloquent chateau at Waddesdon Manor.
Sezincote image © credit Julian Civiero.