The best way to see the countryside is on foot and this tour encompasses some of the loveliest scenery in England. Hike lengths can be tailored to suit your group’s requirements.
For maximum flexibility, we provide daily transport, allowing tired walkers to sit out part of the itinerary if they wish. This also allows for an alternate programme to be put together on the day in the event of bad weather. Highlights include:
- A short hike after checking into your base hotel for the next 4 nights
- A walk through two sleepy villages complete with kissing gates, mill ponds charming ancient churches and historic manor houses
- A close look at William Morris’ legacy
- A guided walk through the estate of one of our grandest stately homes and a pub lunch
- Two iconic villages and an escarpment walk with wonderful views.