This Cotswolds based tour delivers the best of both worlds. While husbands are enjoying visits to no fewer than 5 local breweries their wives can be enjoying their own customised programme only a few short miles away. There are some memorable shared experiences when they come together as a group of 12-14 and the tour concludes with 2 nights in London. It can be routed to and from London Heathrow or in through Birmingham Airport and out through London Heathrow. It can also be amended to run as a pre or post cruise extension.
Based in the Cotswolds (4 nights) and London (2 nights)
• A brewery visit in a picture perfect Cotswolds town.
• A second brewery visit and English Afternoon Tea in an award winning garden.
• Privately owned Broughton Castle, another brewery and the opportunity to meet some master craftsman and women.
• Historic Coughton Court, Mary Arden’s House and an evening at the Pudding Club.
• Spectacular Blenheim Palace, the final brewery visits and shopping time in picturesque Burford
• 2 final nights in London