As awareness grows of the speed of UK access through Manchester, England’s northern gateway, this 6 -night programme could be just what a small group of enthusiastic shoppers might enjoy in early December. Highlights include:
- A 30-minute drive from Manchester Airport to Chester where a full English breakfast awaits.
- A walking tour led by a Roman Centurion.
- Free time among Chester’s famous 2-tier, medieval shopping streets.
- Their annual Christmas Market in the Town Hall Square
- A visit to the festively decorated Chatsworth House, home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire.
- A day of ex-factory shopping and shipping at Wedgwood in Stoke on Trent, the World Capital of Ceramics.
- A day at Newark, Europe’s largest antiques fair with up to 2,500 stands!