This slower paced tour is based largely on the popular cities of Oxford and Stratford upon Avon which enables you to take a less hurried look at some of England’s must see cathedrals, stately homes and castles which include:
• Choral Evensong in Christ Church Cathedral, Oxford.
• Treasure filled Blenheim Palace, birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill.
• Privately owned Broughton Castle, the ancestral home of the Lord Saye and Sele
• Holy Trinity Church, Stratford upon Avon, the burial place for William Shakespeare.
• Visits to the Shakespeare Houses where costumed interpreters bring 16th century England vividly to life.
• A special tour of Coventry Cathedral.
• An orientation tour of London which includes Southwark Cathedral.