With careful planning, this travel less, see more itinerary packs a great deal into a short space of time. It works well for London Heathrow arrivals and offers a fascinating alternative to a London only pre or post addon for Dover arrivals and departures.
- Leonardslee, one of the finest woodland gardens in the UK
- Beautifully set on its own island, Leeds Castle, the private property of six of England’s medieval Queens.
- Canterbury Cathedral, the Mother Church of the worldwide Anglican Communion, a holy place and part of a World Heritage Site
- The stunning, award winning gardens at Borde Hill
- St Paul’s Cathedral and Southwark Cathedral linked by a walk across the Millennium Bridge.
- Awe-inspiring and prehistoric Stonehenge