Shake the dust off the history books and let your clients the medieval hill top town of Rye, the famous 1066 battlefield site and the locations for the filming of Foyle’s War. Then using Brighton, the Seaside City of Culture take a leisurely look at the exotic Royal Pavilion, imposing Arundel Castle and finish with Fish and Chips on the Palace Pier!
• The famous 1066 battlefield site near Hastings
• On Location with Foyle’s War.
• Hop on hop off bus tour of Brighton.
• Something truly exotic at the Royal Pavilion
• Award winning gardens and a stunning castle.
• Fish ‘n’ Chips on the Palace Pier
Brighton 3 nights