Your art gallery/museum contacts will be well aware of the pulling power of London as an arts fund raising destination and the likelihood is that they won’t have thought of Birmingham as the next ‘go to’ place. Take a look at the names that jump out at you with this 7 nighter that starts in Birmingham, finishes in London and features curator led private visits to:
• The stunning collections at the Barber Institute of Fine Arts, one of Britain’s finest small galleries.
• The Garman Ryan Collection at the Walsall Art Gallery.
• William Morris and the Arts and Crafts Movement at Wightwick Manor.
• A Gargoyles and Grotesques walking tour of the university city of Oxford.
• A special tour of the treasures at Waddesdon Manor.