The International Antiques and Collectors Fairs at Ardingly, due south of London is the biggest in the south east of England. Each year, they take place in January, March, April, June, July, September and November and when blended with London’s Bermondsey, Portobello and Petticoat Lane Markets, this makes a very good starting point for a Girls Getaway Shopping Tour. Highlights include:
- A VIP tour of the exotic Royal Pavilion.
- A full day browsing around the 1700 plus indoor and outdoor stalls at the Ardingly International Antiques and Collectors Fair.
- A second day at the fair or bargain hunting Brighton’s Kemp Town or in its famous Lanes.
- Browsing in Dorking’s renowneed Antiques Quarter
- A visit to a privately owned castle or stately home en route for London
- Friday at Bermondsey Square Antiques Market
- Saturday at Portobello Road Market
- Sunday for a Londoner’s London in and around Petticoat Lane.