This 6 night/7 day tour takes you to many of the places that inspired Diana Gabaldon to write Outlander her hugely popular time-travel romance and fantasy adventure series based in Scotland. Tour highlights include
• Fort William to see the original Fort, where Jamie was imprisoned in Outlander and from where Claire rescued him.
• The village of Cannich, set in the hills behind the Great Glen and a possible location for Lallybroch
• A visit to Beauly and the Fraser Museum and the Wardlaw Monument
• A tour of the atmospheric battlefield site at Culloden via a clootie well
• The mysterious stone circle at Clava Cairns. Is this the very point from which Claire went back in time?
• Doune Castle and Falkirk, both used as locations in the TV series
• The Palace of Holyroodhouse where Jamie and Claire visited Bonnie Prince Charlie
• End of tour Farewell Scotland Ceilidh