With the A standing for Jane Austen, the B for the Bard and the C for the Cotswolds, Churchill and Lewis Carroll, this ABC tour offers you an imaginative travel less, see more value added tour centred on the great heritage cities of Bath, Stratford upon Avon, Oxford and finally London. It includes:
• A Jane Austen themed day in Bath.
• An off the beaten track meander through the Cotswolds
• A closer look at the life and times of William Shakespeare.
• Front stage back stage at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
• Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, Inspector Morse and the Inklings in Oxford.
• A Literary tour of London to finish with.
Bath 2 nights : Stratford upon Avon 2 nights : Oxford 2 nights : London 2 nights.