After a long flight to get here, start your tour with a breath of fresh English country air with a stroll around the beautiful Savill Gardens near Windsor. Follow it with more of the same at some carefully selected gardens, add in a few classic country pubs, a nostalgic ride on the Bluebell Railway and a day at the Chelsea or Hampton Court Flower Shows. Other highlights include:
- A tour of the house and garden at beautiful Borde Hill.
- A visit to 3 or 4 privately owned gardens opening as part of the National Garden Scheme.
- English afternoon tea to finish your visit to the National Trust garden at Nymans.
- A nostalgic change of pace ride on the Bluebell Railway.
- An enjoyable few hours at the RHS Garden at Wisley.
- A full day at the Chelsea Flower Show.