This 8 nighter weaves a colourful trail through the heritage cities of Oxford and Bath with a swing through the Cotswolds and introduces a couple of nights in the less well known cathedral city of Hereford where you’ll discover Hampton Court Castle.
Tour highlights include:
• Visits to classic Cotswolds market towns and villages.
• A special tour of world famous Hidcote Manor Gardens
• VIP tours of the gardens at privately owned Hampton Court Castle and the Laskett Garden
• Choral Evensong in Hereford Cathedral
• Retail therapy and time at the Thermae Bath Spa in Bath
• Pub lunch in Bucklebury where the Duchess of Cambridge grew up
Based in Oxford (2 nights), Hereford (2 nights) Bath (2 nights) and London (2 nights)