Although not a huge niche market, it might still be one to investigate. Take a look at Herb Society of America and www.findanherbalist.wordpress.com/herbalist and check your database to see if any of your clients are in any way connected to a local Herb Club or Festival. Then offer them this tour which takes an imaginative look at the role of herbs in cooking, gardening, medicine and cosmetics and includes:
- A private tour of the herb garden at the Geffrye Museum
- An edible flower demonstration and tasting of Kathy’s floral cakes
- The Plot to Plate experience at the National Garden of the Herb Society at Sulgrave Manor
- An hour or so at Jekka’s Herbetum home to the largest collection of culinary herbs in the UK.
- Meet the owner opportunity at Herbs for Healing in the Cotswolds
- A tour of the vast patchwork of herbs at the Manoir au Quat’ Saisons
- A special tour of the Chelsea Physic garden