Antique hunting, a Wine Experience, Arthurian legends, the National Motor Museum and the burial place of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle are just a few of the unusual additions to an itinerary that features no fewer than 5 previous winners of the prestigious Christies/Historic Houses Association ‘Garden of the Year’ award. All of this and a few well chosen pubs have been blended into a fascinating 8 day time frame for independent travellers and small groups. Highlights include:
- Browsing among Dorking’s many antique shops and a Denbie’s Wine Experience
- Arthurian legends and recollections of Jane Austen in Winchester
- A 3 tiered pulpit in the 12th century All Saints Church Minstead
- The fabulous collections at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu
- The 5 award winning gardens of Exbury, Athelhampton House, Abbotsbury, Forde Abbey and Heale House.
- Time this to coincide with the annual Chelsea Flower Show (end May) or the Hampton Court Flower Show (early July)