In this tour, the magnificent Cathedrals in Portsmouth, Chichester, Winchester, Salisbury and Guildford come together to form the foundations for a memorable travel less, sing more of the south of England. In addition to a mix of special Cathedral tours and Choral Evensong this action packed itinerary also features a number of other major attractions which include:
• A ‘way we were’ look at rural England at the Weald and Downland Museum.
• A tour of Portsmouth’s Historic Dockyard.
• Jane Austen’s former home at Chawton.
• Arthurian myths and legends in the Great Hall, Winchester.
• Receiving the Dole at medieval Hospital of St Cross.
• Prehistoric England at Stonehenge and Avebury.
• A cruise from Westminster Bridge to the Tower of London.
The tour can also be timed to coincide with the annual Southern Cathedrals Festival in Chichester in 2023