Centred largely on the heart of England this tour is enhanced by visits to a couple of traditional pubs and can be fine tuned to tie in with the Chelsea Flower Show (end May) or the Hampton Court Flower Show (early July). It includes:
• A leg stretch and cup of coffee at the gorgeous Waterperry gardens.
• Free time in Woodstock and some hidden College garden in Oxford
• The prehistoric stone circles at Stonehenge and Avebury en route for Bath
• A close encounter with the Naked Gardeners at the Abbey House Gardens.
• A pub lunch en route for romantic Sudeley Castle.
• A gardens focused tour of the Shakespeare Houses.
• The formal gardens at treasure filled Waddesdon Manor.
Oxford 2 nights : Bath 2 nights : Stratford upon Avon 2 nights : London 2 nights.