If you have clients who are into veteran cars or who belong to a Jaguar owners club, this tour has their name written all over it especially if you time it to start with the annual International Auto jumble at Beaulieu (5th-6th September) and finish it with a day the Goodwood Revival (11th-13th September. Other highlights include:
- The National Motor Museum at Beaulieu
- The Haynes International Motor Museum, home to a collection of over 400 amazing cars and bikes from around the world.
- The Heritage Motor Museum which holds a collection of over 300 historic British cars from the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust and the Jaguar Heritage Trust.
- The Coventry Transport Museum which houses the largest collection of British-made road transport held in public ownership.
- The Silverstone Experience, an immersive and thrilling journey to the heart of motor sport.
- Discover the pioneers of speed, flight and adventure at Brooklands, the birthplace of British motorsport, aviation and home of Concord.
- Subject to availability, we can also arrange tour of the Jaguar factory.