The Southern part of Spain is one of the country’s richest regions, with fascinating historic towns, magnificent architecture, superb food and wines. Our tour takes in the three golden towns of Seville, Granada and Cordoba, and visits some lesser-known treasures along the way. Rich museums, elaborate buildings and beautiful countryside are the delightful backdrop to this tour.
* Seven nights in Granada, Cordoba and Seville
* Visits to the Alhambra, Medina Azahara and Italica
* Guided tours of the main towns, led by local guides
* Tastings of local food and wine
* Free time for shopping and personal sightseeing
* Itinerary can be customised to suit your clients’ requirements