The heart of England is an area of England made for art lovers. This tour brings together world class contemporary art at the Museum of Modern Art and the 300 Old Masters at the Christ Church Picture Gallery (both in Oxford) the Jerwood Sculpture Collection at Palladian Ragley Hall and the ecelctic collections at Compton Verney. With the Roya Shakespeare Theatre in Stratford and the Globe Theatre in London this is a very good fund raiser for your local art gallery.
• A bibliophile’s walking tour of the university city of Oxford.
• Visit to the Museum of Modern Art and the Christ Church Picture Gallery.
• A curator led tour of the eclectic collections at the award winning Compton Verney art gallery.
• A private tour of the Jerwood Sculpture Park at privately owned Ragley Hall.
• A tour of the 14th century half timbered Lord Leycester Hospital in Warwick.
• An evening of Shakespeare under the stars at the Globe Theatre London
Oxford 3 nights : Stratford upon Avon 3 nights : London 2 nights.