Once clear of London Heathrow, instead of joining the mobile car park heading into London and rooms that aren’t ready until after 1pm, persuade your clients to park their jetlag in the English countryside for 3-4 nights and then make for the big city.
This remedy, filled with visits to magnificent stately homes, privately owned gardens, pubs and tea rooms will enable them to reach their final destination more bright eyed and bushy tailed. You don’t have far to do it either. This 3 night programme is based at the Five Arrows Hotel, an elegant boutique property at the gates of Waddesdon Manor, formerly the home of Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild. Tour highlights include:
- A stroll around Savill Gardens near Windsor while other weary travellers are in the London-bound tail back on the M4
- Exceptional paintings, oriental porcelain and English and French furniture at Ascott House
- The fantabulous Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre
- The outstanding, award winning gardens at privately owned Chenies Manor
- The magnificent Waddesdon Manor built by Barn Ferdinand de Rothschild to display his remarkable collection of art treasures
- A visit to Claydon, the home of the Verney family and a classic example of an English country house garden